Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Dinner

A Valentine's Dinner, {extra} special for an amazing husband who has worked endlessly the last couple months to give me the most wonderful home! I'd say he deserves a little wine-n-dine every once in a while!

Our Candle-Lit dinner! :)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Homemade {Monogrammed} Chicken Pot Pies!

Homemade Heart-Shaped Strawberry Shortcakes
If I hadn't of just sent the hubby with boxes full of miscellaneous kitchen items {including the cook book with these recipes} to our new house I would have posted the step by step pictures and recipe for the Chicken Pot Pie and Strawberry Shortcakes.... I promise a blog post eventually with the recipe, because they are SOOOO worth sharing! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow very nice your celebration day and colorful recipe . i loved that and great idea for Valentine day. my favorite food chocolate. i like it and beautiful your party .....

    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete