Sunday, February 6, 2011

Construction Site Make-Shift Dinner

Todd and I are tired of grabbing Subway sandwiches on the way out to the house, so Friday night I told him I would make dinner out at the house while we were working. . . One problem I have yet to move my kitchen utensils, pots and pans, appliances and anything else needed to make a dinner! So luckily I had some aluminum foil on hand and was able to create some {make-shift} pots to cook our dinner!
Actually pretty comical {notice the pretty granite :)}

Our pot for asparagus!

Pot for pork chops!

Dinner for two {ala construction site} on our lovely make-shift dinner table, loaned to us by Aunt Boo!

3 comments:

  1. I love chilly food. Your know than I am the fan of chilly foods.

    Online Travel Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Cool and lovely your dinner recipes . healthy and testy its food and great idea for dinner. lovely posting and interesting this post so thanks
    Hotel in Brugge

    ReplyDelete