Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving took on a whole different meaning this year. Not because it was the first Thanksgiving I've spent away from my family in 23 years, but because the one thing I'm more thankful for than anything turned 27! Every couple of years or so Todd's birthday falls on Thanksgiving and this was one of those special years!! Turkey Baby!! We had celebrated the weekend prior to Thanksgiving, but I did get up and bake him a yummy breakfast that held us over till our {HUGE} Thanksgiving dinner!
BC was home from Boston for the occasion!! :)


One of Todd's favorite little people! Sweet Braxton!

Seriously if our kids get half the looks of this sweet baby I'll be happy! :)

No big deal, only a table full of desserts. {Completely Normal}

Birthday Boy!! Happy 27th Sweet Angel!!

I Love You!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment