Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus!

We have the car all packed up and are heading back to Jacksonville tomorrow after work to spend the week with the family celebrating Jesus' Birthday!
We closed on our house Thursday at noon and seriously haven't stopped working there since! My arms are so sore and my entire body is aching. . . I keep telling myself it's all going to be worth it once we get moved in. But boy is it tiring! I've been trying to take pictures of everything we are doing so I can share with all of you after we are done. So far we've {I use this word loosely} painted the entire house, ripped off all the baseboards and quarter-round, ripped up all the carpet, {I} busted up all the tile in the foyer, bought our wood floors and got all our lighting.... Seems like we've made progress. . .
We are hoping to relax and enjoy family this week because when we get back we have a long week of work before we can go on vacation to Savannah for New Year's!!
I hope everyone enjoys Christmas with their families, celebrates the birth of our Savior, and truly embraces the things in your life that mean the most to you and the ones who are special enough to want to be apart of it.
Oh I finally uploaded pictures from my camera and thought I would show you my Christmas wreath with all our Christmas cards from family & loved ones!!
MeRRy ChRiStMaS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment