Monday, December 6, 2010

Black Friday . . .

Todd and I were crazy enough to get up at 2:30 a.m. after going to bed @ midnight to fight the lines with all the other crazies in Tallahassee. Kohls, Lowes, Home Depot . . . Quick breakfast at Chik-fil-A . . . Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Michael's . . . all around the mall . . . Finally short nap @ 4 PM followed by some Florida/Florida State Downtown Getdown!! Needless to say I spent the next week trying to recover from my lack of sleep. And I don't think Todd and I will be waking up early next year even if they're giving stuff away at the door!

I knew no one would believe Todd actually got up to go {SHOPPING} at 3AM, so I took it upon myself to snap a quick photo of Babe waiting in the long line outside of Home Depot!!

Seriously, I would have never truly believed there were that many people that actually did the 'Black Friday' thing until I saw it for myself!!

Todd and I were both selfishly motivated to get up that early and thankfully we got everything we wanted off our list!!
Todd:
1.) Shop Vac

2.) Chop Saw

3.) Nike Free


Lauren:

1.) KitchenAid Mixer


2.) Nike Free
We did a good job getting gifts for our self!! We also snagged some good deals for others but unfortunately can't post on those!! :) I just love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment