Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life Lately...

It seems as if times just a tickin' away. . . I guess when our weekdays are filled and every weekend till May we have something planned, we should expect our life to fill like a never ending adventure. But honestly, I don't think either of us mind one bit. Sure we sometimes wish for a quiet house or a little down time, but the minute we get it we wish we were somewhere spending time with family or friends.

But anyways. We are all moved in and getting settled in our new amazing home, that I truly love almost as much as the man who made it so wonderful!! We've already had the opportunity to share our home with lots of our family and friends. And it's truly so awesome to be able to entertain in our own home with all of them. This weekend my bestfriend, her husband and sweet baby girl came and spent the weekend with us.
Braxton meeting his future girlfriend! :)
Are they not BEAUTIFUL???
Playing together
Sweetest baby! If ever there were a child that made Todd and I consider having one right away it would be Shaylee! Sleeps through the night, doesn't cry, entertains herself... I'm telling you she's pretty close to perfect!

Poor baby can't even eat dinner in her clothes...

We enjoyed having our weekend visitors and I can't wait for them to come back, hopefully VERY soon! I hope everyone has a great week. I have a short work week and can't wait for my sister and cousin to come visit on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment