Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend Todd and I packed up the car and headed west, destination . . . Panama City Beach. How exciting, right? Well, it started out on a sad note having to drop our poor Quixote off at the boarder for the weekend. :( I'm telling you what, if having to leave your kids for the first time is anything like how I felt Friday when we said goodbye to her. . . Well, let's just say I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to EVER leave my kids! After we got over our sadness of having to leave Quixote for 4 days, {I took a nap and Todd sang sweet country love-songs} and we were there!! I'll have to be honest, I enjoy all things NEW so when we travel to a place we've never been and I have to look in to finding a place for us to stay, lots of time and energy are put in to finding the perfect place! Let's just say that after this past weekend Todd has given me the right to pick our place-of-stay for the remainder of our vacations!! Our resort was AWESOME!! We had such an enjoyable time together and since we learned after we checked in that DOGS are allowed, we will definitely be returning next year. . . Hopefully, with family and friends in tow! I hope everyone else had an enjoyable long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment