Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chicken Wire Memory Board


I got these two lovely pictures from the local Goodwill . . . Goodwill is a great place to find things for DIY crafting projects. I went in looking for two picture frames that were similar and a good size. I had no idea that I'd find exactly what I wanted! It was meant to be. And to be honest when I got the frames I wasn't exactly 100% sure what I was going to use them for, but I had a couple things brewing...


Gave them a good coat of Hierloom White spray paint, and they looked GORGEOUS! Really made me think of all the things I could probably buy or that I already have and could refinish and give them a new life!



Luckily the mom-to-be has a yard full of chickens so I knew exactly where I could snatch some chicken wire to finish the project off!


I just loved how they turned out at the shower. I clipped baby pictures of the parents-to-be on the chicken wire with baby clothes pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment