Monday, April 5, 2010

My Beautiful Bench!!

I posted a while back about a bench the husband was refinishing and it's all done! I took some pictures to document the process and seeing's how we picked this sucker up on the side of the road before we got married, I'd say it was surely a PROCESS!!


When we picked this this up on the side of the road the paint was completely flaking off and the nails in the wood needed replacing. But after lots of sanding....

And a lot of fresh paint....

I had a new beautiful bench ready to make it's debut in the house!

The final product, with my pretty damask cushions! It's a good thing I married a handy man like my daddy, who can fix anything and make someones trash my new found TREASURE!! Thanks Babe!!

1 comment:

  1. we love refinishing furniture too! It looks great and I LOVE the cushions! good job :)

    ReplyDelete