Monday, April 5, 2010

Family is EVERYTHING!

I've once again fallen into a BLOG COMA!! Sorry... So needless to say I've got some catching up to do! Last week I spent the week enjoying 'family time' in Jacksonville and what an amazing week we had! Unfortunetly, my dearest Uncle's days are marked and the time we get to spend together never seems to be nearly enough. My cousin Mary and her husband Dave along with their precious girl Sammi Jo came to Florida to spend some time with us and boy oh boy did we have some fun!
My Unlce - his motto "It's all Good" I LOVE HIM :)



We had a huge family dinner Thursday night. It's always so nice when your whole family is together at one place. That is my bro (sportin his Ron Paul shirt), my sis Hil, my cousin David, me and my cousin Mary from Minnesota.

Friday we spent the day at Jax Beach. It was such a beautiful, warm day, so warm that I got my first sunburn of the season! I'm still peeling, but it sure was worth it.

Sunday before heading back to Madison we went to Caps in St. Augustine. This restaurant sits right on the intercoastal and has the BEST fish tacos around! Shortly after taking this picture on the beach my brother and I got in a sand fight... I WON! Sammi sure did enjoy the tire swing.

After lunch we went to downtown St. Augustine and walked around St. George Street. Uncle Jerro and I were totally looking forward to some Kilwins Ice Cream!! We got rained on but it didn't bother any of us, we were so happy to be with each other we didn't even care.

Cherish your family. Each of them are so precious and have helped shaped the person you are today. My Uncle has definitly impacted who I am today. He is such an inspiration to us all. He is dying and has a better outlook on life then most of the people around. He is saved and knows that he is going to be in the Grace of God and knows that my Nonnie and Maggie are going to be waiting at the pearly gates to greet him into Heaven. And although our time together on Earth is limited, I know that one day we will be together again and spend eternity together. He is such an awesome guy and I fill so blessed to have been able to spend the last 23 years with him!


I LOVE YOU UNCLE JERRO


YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL


"IT'S ALL GOOD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment