Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GREEN GOODiES


Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!
I've found a couple of inspiring 'green' meals you could prepare to celebrate the luck of the iRish!


So I'm definitely going to be making breakfast like this for my youngins one day. Send them off to school with a little green breakfast to celebrate St. Patty's day!
Or green pancakes for the babies!
So basically, I guess I'm going to be a crazy obsessive mom! Because I would totally go all out and pack this adorable green lunch for my kids! :)

Green Spinach Salad YUMMM!

Pesto Pasta is like heaven to me, reminds me of being in Italy!

Of course gotta throw in some Rice Krispy's!

Whatever you choose, I always find it fun to be as creative as possible! I'll post tomorrow about what I'm baking to celebrate St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment