Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower... COMPLETED!!!

This past weekend was the baby shower I've been planning for months!!! My bestfriend Brigid is expecting her first percious little baby in September and I'm so extremely excited for her! She is going to be such an amazing mom to her baby girl and I can't wait to watch her family grow! The day went so smoothly, without any problems, and with the HELP of a couple of very special people! I'm going to post a bunch of pictures and I promise more detailed blogs about how the day came together, in the days to follow.

The Before

The After

Hydrangeas were so BEAUTIFUL!! Little Jelly favors!

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart...

Moss letters for Shaylee's nursery!!


Amazing... Thanks AUNT BOO!! You're the BEST! She LOVED everything! :)

There's the baby!

Handmade. Homemade. Cupcakes!!

Baby Pictures of the soon-to-be Mom and Dad!!


Yummy Food. My little worker bee's were such an amazing help with the food prep!! Girl's got an awesome MOMMA and Mother-in-law.... Oh and a WONDERFUL husband!! :)

Beverages

Custom Water Bottles


Me & Brig :)



Everyone enjoying lunch


Present time!!


2 comments:

  1. omg what a CUTE shower! I'm so excited for Brigid! You did a great job- it looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes we are all VERY excited!!

    ReplyDelete