Sunday, August 14, 2011

2 weekends ago my mom, sister and her boyfriend came to spend a couple days with Todd & I. Friday while the hubs was working we all went up to Thomasville, GA and ate lunch and did some shopping!!
We ate at this fabulous restaurant called Jonah's

It might look familiar because it was in the last issue of Southern Living

I got the shrimp and grits and they were out of this world!! Todd and I only live about 15 miles from Thomasville, so I do believe this might become one of our favorite spots :)

I love walking around Thomasville. The old town feel is remarkable and the little shops that line downtown are great places to find unique gifts.

I fell in love with two light fixtures in two different stores and I had to take pictures so one day my husband can recreate them in our house!!

Here is the second one.
Hanging mason jars as light bulbs, how awesome!!


Poor Troy was stuck holding all the bags!

My sister, Mom and me before we went to dinner Friday night!

Hill & Troy before dinner.
We had so much fun with the 3 of them here and I can't wait for the whole family to be at the house next Thursday before we head to Panama City Beach for labor day! :) Everyone have a good week!

2 comments: